View HD resolution here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMqjPImzwfY
A great flat design template. This template is ideal for weather forecasting.
Link to Used Stock Audio Weather Outro by bkfm: http://audiojungle.net/item/weather-outro/2089881?WT Link to Used Stock Audio TV Weather by Gorynich: http://audiojungle.net/item/tv-weather/3712663?WT
Includes: – 11 weather icons – Weather forecast intro
After Effects CS5 – Full HD 1920-1080 25fps – No Pre Renders – No Plugins Required – User Guide included.
Easy customization – Color change – Extend the duration – Text – Background
Engaged in routine work on the daily change in the weather titles nobody wants, so automating this process, the data can be taken from a prepared text file.
At once should mention that the composition with the cities specifically placed at the beginning of the project window, access to them, we will carry on the index. We project 10 cities.
In each city, there is information about:
- Daytime temperatures
- Nighttime temperatures
- Weather conditions
Step by step instructions:
- Replace the example logo. Logo is located in the “REPLACE HERE”.
- Introduce data on cities and the weather, for this open any text editor file “Weather Data (EDIT THIS).txt” and edit the following:
- City intention – here enter the name of the city.
- daytime temperature – here enter the daytime temperature .
- night temperature – enter here the night temperature.
- day icons - here indicate weather conditions during the daytime. Notation: S – sunny; SC – partly cloudy; SCR – light rain; SCS – light snow; DC – cloudy; DR – rain; DS – snow;
- night icons - here indicate weather conditions at night.
Notation: M – clear; MC – partly cloudy; MCR – light rain; MCS – light snow; NC – cloudy; NR – rain; NS – snow;
File -> Scripts -> Run -> Script File and select the file “SCRIPT_RUN_THIS.jsx”